Select Page

Morgan County, IL – FAQs


1. Are there researchers-for-hire available in the Morgan county area?

Yes and you can find out more about this topic here.

2. How can I get copies of original records for some of my ancestors in Morgan county?

Please contact the Morgan county courthouse for the latest information and costs for acquiring copies of records. The courthouse is located at 300 West State Street in Jacksonville. The phone number is 217-243-8581.

3. I have a picture of my great grandmother. Would you put it on your website?

Maybe. If she was a resident of Morgan county we would be happy to add it to our online photo album. You can attach the photo to an email and be sure to tell us a little more about your great grandmother and her time in this county. Send the email to the county coordinator listed on the main page. Thank you.

Back to main index