This is one of two bandstands erected during 1878-1879. The other one of the same design was donated to the Smithsonian Institute in 1983. Courtesy Jacksonville Visitors & Conventions Bureau. Photo by David P Blanchette
Photo main page
County main page
All materials contained on these pages are furnished for the free use of individuals engaged in researching their personal genealogy.
Any other non commercial use requires prior written permission.
Any commercial use or any use for which money is asked or paid for any reason is strictly prohibited.
©Gloria Frazier 1996-2012 All rights reserved.