Drury Cemetery, Orleans-Arnold
Cemetery information by members of the Jacksonville Area Genealogical and Historical Society
The bodies in this cemetery were moved to Diamond Grove Cemetery
after that cemetery opened in 1868. Drury Cemetery was southwest of
and was in a grove of evergreen trees in the southwest quarter of the
quarter of Section 27 of Township 15 N Range 9 W.
County main page